Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A choice...not

Choice For the haters- you say I can choose whether to be with my wife or choose to be unhappy with a man.  Yeah sure, I CHOOSE to be bullied. I CHOOSE to live a hidden life. I CHOOSE for people to hate me because I chose to fall for a woman and not a man. I CHOOSE to have no rights to my wife or our children. I CHOOSE to make my life that much harder.  People, I don't think so! Unless you are a severe masochist I don't know anyone who would choose something so difficult. If it was as simple a a choice then trust me, the straight people would be happier. No one, at least not the millions of gay people in this world, would choose to be hated so much and go without rights  I fell I love with a woman. How is that a choice? When did love become about choice instead of souls coming together, hearts being complete. I wouldn't choose this. It just is.  We touched and it was all over. Sorry if my wife turns me on more than any man ever did. I find her beautiful and our life together full of love.  We tried to fight our attraction. The fact that every touch made us want more until more was being joined in every way. Kissing my wife is heaven to me. Holding her hand is the most comforting touch in the world. And holding her in my arms at night rings the greatest peace and contentment.  My soul feels complete. So it's not a choice. we would never choose this ridiculously hard life we now lead for nothing. But our hearts showed us the way and we could not deny it no matter how hard we tried.  So take your bull shit choice talks somewhere else. We know in our heart of hearts that this was destiny. We are perfect for each other in every way. Period.  This wasn't choice. It was meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment