Monday, May 28, 2012

Sometimes it all just sucks

Because our wonderful country that we live in is so against gays, lesbians etc...our life gets to be shit. Oh wait, that's right, they say it's our choice for our life to be shit. What the fuck ever.

I love my wife with all my heart and soul and then some. We make each other so incredibly happy beyond words could ever describe. She is my meant to be. My one and only. Sorry I'm not a dude. Sorry we happen to fall so deeply in love there was no other choice. Our love was not a choice. It was a meant to be. What the people in this country think be damned.

But since there is only a pretend separation between church and state and everything wants to impose their views on my life, I get fucked.

We live in religious suburbia hell. Where recently a head member of my wife's former church has now moved in. Yippee. Now we have to be super careful because big brother is watching, after rumors have already circulated.

I hate it. I actually hate it all. I hate living a lie. I hate that her children don't even know what I am to her. I hate that I can't kiss her anytime I want. I can't touch her anytime I want. That we have to look over our shoulder every second of every fucking day. Yippee skippee. It's a bunch of bull shit. She is happy. I am happy. We actually raise good kids- in fact I'm moping up the mess that her ass hole ex husband left behind. I am a better father than he ever was. I fix the cars, I make the dinners on the grill, I clean, I take care of the kids when the wife needs time away. I help with homework and class schedules. I fix the computers. I play sports with the kids. I get to fix all the shit that man did wrong. But oh wait, excuse me, I'm another woman playing daddy and the world has a problem with the fact that I make a better father than that man ever could. But this sick and twisty society would rather my wife have stayed with a narcissistic abusive bastard than have someone come in and sweep her off her feet and give her a life she never thought was possible and intervene and give the kids some positive role models so they don't also end up as a sick twisted bastard.

Tell me you bible bumping bastards how that is fair? You want her to stick with an abusive psycho over divorcing him and finding love with me and giving both her and her kids a really good life. And I might add, far far more moral of a life than that bastard of a man ever gave them. Go ahead. I'm ready to see what you might say about that one.

I am in a pissy mood. Hence this nice rant on all of this. I just get so sick of hiding everything because this world can't accept us. And I'm not willing for my wife to lose everything she has ever known and be thrown into exile because we chose love. I will wait.

Because my love is stronger than their hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment