Friday, May 11, 2012

Normal

Normal We are a normal married couple. At 6am I lean over and kiss my wife good morning, and then go let the dog out. I hang out with the dog while my wife sleeps and then quietly slip into bed for twenty more minutes with her laying in my arms. Then we get up for good. She takes one child to school and I do a little office work. When she comes home either she exercises and I do some more work or clean the house or we go somewhere nearby and exercise together with the dog. Then the rest of our day includes work, raising her special needs other son, picking up the other child from school, making dinner and taking care of things. And falling asleep at night with the love of my life in my arms. We are like any other loving married couple. We just happen to be two girls. What is wrong with this world. Haters would rather her still be married to an abusive psycho who never did anything a day in his life and tortured the kids and her with violence. But since he is a man, it would have been better she stay married to him. Instead of finding true love and happiness, and creating a loving environment to finish raising the kids in and a life full of love. Tell me how that makes sense. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment